Visiting the Museum Aquarium of Seine
Welcome to th House of Fishing and Nature !
A bit of history...
Opened since June 12th, 1993, the home of the fishing and the nature of levallois is a public equipment of an unique caratère in France.
Situated in the path Claude Monet in the island of la Jatte, a well-known island of impressionnistes, faced with the pedestrianized footbridge which links up the island with the continent of Levallois.
This building of marble and glass integrates perfectly with a park to break 15 000m2, faced with the new quarter of Levallois.
Next to the Seine, near the famous apiary and the near honeybees, symbols of the city of Levallois the home of the peach and the nature dominates the riversides of the river, especially done up for the fishing.
Financed, constructed, and equipped by the municipality of levallois, the home of the fishing and the natu- re also shelters AAPPMA 92 & 75, one of the most important associa- tions of fishing and protection of the aquatic middle of France, which manages Seine and ponds on the department of the “Hauts de Seine” as well as the ponds of the wood of boulogne.
The first objective of this equipment is, in an urban environment, to contact a very broad public of chil- dren and adults for a pedagogic, scientific and play discovery of fish, aquatic circles, protection of environment and fishing.
Openning normal hours :
Wesnesday from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm to 6 pm.
Closed on every bank holiday.
Openning hours during holidays :
- School holidays Winter, Easter and All Saints: every day from 2 pm to 6 pm.
- School holidays in July: every day from 2 pm to 6 pm.
- School holidays in August: monday to wednesday only from from 2 pm to 6 pm (closed on weekends).
- During the Christmas school holidays: contact us.
Adults (18 to 59 years old): € 3.50
Children (5 to 17 years old): 2,00 €
Children (under 5 years old) : Free
Seniors (60 years old and over): 2,00 €
Large families, students, disabled people (upon presentation of proof): 2 €
Means of payment:
- Check payable in France
- We do not take credit cards on site.
- Subway: Line 3, station "Pont de Levallois", then access the island by the staircase of the Pont de Levallois, or the bridge of the Jatte.
- Bus: Lines 53/167/175/238/275 station "Pont de Levallois" or Lines 163/164/93 station "Ile de la Jatte" or near Lines 82/174 "Neuilly Hopital Américain"
- By Car: From Paris, exit Porte de Champerret, follow the Bd Bineau direction Pont de Courbevoie. On the Ile de la Jatte, turn right on Bd Vital Bouhot. Pay parking lot at the end of the Boulevard. Access walk from the Claude Monet alley.
- Parking André Citroen: Access on foot to 20 m by the footbridge of the Ile de la Jatte - 447 seats - 2 levels - free for 30 minutes.
- Claude Monet roundabout parking: Small parking lot with parking meter 2 euros / hour - Free on weekends - 30 spaces - time stamp limited to 2 hours.
Visiting plan of the museum below...